Click on a speaker’s name to see her bio, topics, and more!
Kim sees stories of God’s goodness and glory in everyday life. With thought-provoking insight and fresh perspectives, she guides audiences toward the throne of grace with gentle authority delivered in an approachable, grace-filled style. Refreshingly transparent, Kim has a passion for crafting compelling, thought-provoking messages that help others see God’s plan for redemption, restoration, and spiritual growth. Speaking from personal experience, Kim delves into difficult topics with compassion and sound Biblical teaching. She is the women’s ministry director at Eastpoint Christian Church and vice president of engagement for the anti-trafficking organization EmancipAction.
- Overcoming Anxiety, Stress & Worry
- Patience, Waiting & God’s Will
- Spiritual Growth
- Living for God in the Workplace (Women)
- Second Marriage, Divorce, Relationships
- Dating Purity, Waiting for God’s Best
- Understanding God’s Word & Direction
- Financial Health, Tithing & Honoring God
- Expository Teaching (by book or topic)
- Setting a Vision & Developing Strategy
- Brand Differentiation & Development
- Cause Marketing & Promotion