by design ministries launched in 1989 as the women’s ministry arm of Vision New England and transitioned into an independent organization in 2007.
by design ministries is dedicated to the equipping and development of women for ministry that will advance the kingdom of God, with a special emphasis on the needs related to New England.
Our mission is to equip and encourage women to influence and serve others for Christ. We accomplish this through events, educational tools and classes, ministry resources, and developing relationships that encourage and equip women to grow in Christ and increase their competency to minister to others. Women, properly trained and confident of their God-given abilities, are positioned to make an eternal difference. We are committed to the discovery, development, and deployment of women and their God-given design for kingdom service.
- Over 7,000 women have attended our Women in the Word conferences.
- Over 6,000 women have participated in our Leadership Training initiative.
- Over 10,000 women are in touch with our ministry.
- Over 120 leaders have been involved in our Together Group ministry.
- Our first two educational kits on designing women’s ministries have been printed.
- Our ministry has impacted women from over 400 churches, representing 25 denominations, plus scores of nondenominational churches.
- Our website, social media presence, and e-newsletter reach thousands of women.
What Is the Significance of the Name?
Because of their strategic involvement in the home, workplace, and community, women are uniquely designed to be able to contribute significantly to reaching our world for Christ. God has created us for a purpose. Through our various roles, giftedness, and callings, we can make an eternal difference in the lives of those around us. This ministry is committed to assisting women in the discovery, development, and deployment of their God-given design for their lives.