We believe the Bible to be the inspired Word of God, and in its revelation of Jesus Christ as the only begotten Son of God, Very God of Very God, being of one substance with the Father, who for us men and for our salvation came down from heaven and was incarnate by the Holy Ghost of the Virgin Mary, and was made man and was crucified for us, under Pontius Pilate, who suffered and was buried, and the third day rose again.
- The Bible to be the inspired, authoritative Word of God.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory.
- That for the salvation of the lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential.
- The present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- The resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved to the resurrection of life and they that are lost to the resurrection of damnation.
- The spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.