posted Mar 10, 2012, 6:05 AM by Linda Moore
updated Apr 2, 2012, 1:40 AM
Creating and Developing Life-Changing Bible Study Curriculum
is often been said by women, “Where can I find good Bible study
curriculum for women's studies OR how can I learn to write my own Bible
study curriculum that is biblically sound, insightful and
life-transforming?" If this is a question you've pondered, then this
two-day workshop is for you!
Come join as we . . .
- Learn how to develop Bible study curriculum for women that is
biblically sound, relevant, and applicable to all arenas of a woman’s
- Acquire skills for selecting, evaluating, and adapting published
Bible study workbooks for biblical depth, group dynamics, and personal
- Grow in confidence in training discussion leaders to develop
shepherding insight into group dynamics balanced with proficiency in
communicating biblical content.
- Learn to train curriculum-writing teams to create materials that are
appropriate for neighborhood and/or church-based women’s Bible studies.
Our instructor is Dr. Phyllis Bennett. Phyllis is a gifted Bible
teacher, conference speaker, adjunct seminary professor and woman with a
passion to inspire and encourage women to use their spiritual gifts and
talents for the glory of God. She currently is the Director Designate
for Western Seminary’s Women’s Center for Ministry in Portland, Oregon.
She holds a Master of Divinity degree from Western Seminary in Portland,
Oregon and a Doctorate of Ministries from Gordon-Conwell Theological
Seminary in Hamilton, Massachusetts in “Effective Ministries to Women.”
Download the Registration Form
Want to stay in the area?
Hampton Inn and Suites
9 Nixon Road, Westford MA
- Includes complimentary hot breakfast
- Rates start at $67 per night
- Ask for a room away from 495 traffic noise
- 9.23 miles from our Conference Site
- 25 Research Place, North Chelmsford, MA 01863
- Free breakfast
- Rates start at $79 per night
- 12 miles from Conference Site
10 Independence Dr., Chelmsford, MA 01824
- Rates start at $84.15
- 13.6 miles from Conference Site
242 Adams Pl., Boxborough, MA
- Free breakfast
- Rates start at $105
- 11.7 miles from Conference Site